IPC 370 A2 BOOKED ON ME. WHAT SHOULD I DO, PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTION

I WENT TO BEAUTY PARLOR ONE WEEK BACK. I AM DISCUSSING WITH RECEPTIONIST. THAT TIME POLICE RAIDED AND BOOK ALONG WITH 3 OWNERS, 2 CUSTOMERS, AND 3 GIRLS. REALLY I WAS AT RECEPTIONIST. THE CASE WAS BOOKED 370,270A2 AND PIT ACT. POLICE SEND REMAD OWNERS AND GIRLS ONLY. POLICE GAVE NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS

hi
no need to worry as police have issued notices and not effected arrest. since you are the customer the charges against you are compoundable(i.e you will be discharged upon payment of fine). hope this information is useful