Information About F.I.R And Case Speedup

My elder sis is effected by domestic violence because of dowry, she married in last February, and they were got separated since 4 months. Because of some reason like job, she got delay of 4 months to file case. Now i just need some suggestions to write F.I.R and how to file it and were should i forward cc, show case and action will be speedup. Please sir give me suggestions. And another question Can she file F.I.R in printed format?

Half of your querries are not clear.
2ndly why you need suggestions for writing an FIR ? Just note down the facts and submit it, explaining the delay in lodging the FIR.
Details can be explained face to face as it needs lots of questions and answers.
Regards
Ramesh