Information About F.I.R And Case Speedup

My elder sis is effected by domestic violence because of dowry, she married in last February, and they were got separated since 4 months. Because of some reason like job, she got delay of 4 months to file case. Now i just need some suggestions to write F.I.R and how to file it and were should i forward cc, show case and action will be speedup. Please sir give me suggestions. And another question Can she file F.I.R in printed format?

Answers (1)

199 votes

Half of your querries are not clear.
2ndly why you need suggestions for writing an FIR ? Just note down the facts and submit it, explaining the delay in lodging the FIR.
Details can be explained face to face as it needs lots of questions and answers.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles