Continue to LawRato.com with Google


In laws intrude into privacy by installing cameras in bedroom

Mere sasural me mere bedroom me camera lga huva h or recording mere SAS sasur bhi dekhhte h but mai prove kaise Kru police k samne ya court me. Or kya case file kr skti hu

Answers (4)

Yes u can file case. Nd u can also give application to police no need to worry. Be confident.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

File criminal complaint against all of them for infringement in your privacy, under section 506, 509 IPC to the local police. Installing the CC TV Camera in the bedroom of a married woman is clear criminal act of intruding upon the privacy of such woman. The Police will investigate the criminal complaint and check the camera installed in your bedroom themselves, no further evidence will be required from your side to prove your charges when the working camera is discovered by the police, who will take action accordingly against the accused persons.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

1. Court mei ya police ke samne Prove kar ke liye-aap bhi recording karo apne room mei hidden camera ki
2. If u want divorce thn u should file divorce petition.
3 if don’t thn u should file domestic voilence case.

Iske liye sbse phle to aap police ko phone karke mauka par bulaiye, unhe camera dikhaiye jisse ki vo camera ko kabze me le sake aur phir police walo ko apne saas sasur ke against case darz krne ke liye complaint likh kr dijiye. .

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

False FIR has been filed against us, in different city and we filed for anticipatory bail but not granted yet now we are at our home town can we file…

Read More

A False FIR lodged against us under SC/ST Atrocities Act.W e have all proof that FIR is false. Police lodged FIR against us in which NCR already lodge…

Read More

My sister has filled a 354a 376 and other case on soneone as the file goes to police they didnt done so much and after they submitted file to adm sayi…

Read More

My friend arrest in 151 and more than 24 hrs passes now .wrongfully police arrest for asking question to collector about progress of swatch bharat abh…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue