In laws intrude into privacy by installing cameras in bedroom

Mere sasural me mere bedroom me camera lga huva h or recording mere SAS sasur bhi dekhhte h but mai prove kaise Kru police k samne ya court me. Or kya case file kr skti hu

Yes u can file case. Nd u can also give application to police no need to worry. Be confident.

File criminal complaint against all of them for infringement in your privacy, under section 506, 509 IPC to the local police. Installing the CC TV Camera in the bedroom of a married woman is clear criminal act of intruding upon the privacy of such woman. The Police will investigate the criminal complaint and check the camera installed in your bedroom themselves, no further evidence will be required from your side to prove your charges when the working camera is discovered by the police, who will take action accordingly against the accused persons.

1. Court mei ya police ke samne Prove kar ke liye-aap bhi recording karo apne room mei hidden camera ki
2. If u want divorce thn u should file divorce petition.
3 if don’t thn u should file domestic voilence case.

Iske liye sbse phle to aap police ko phone karke mauka par bulaiye, unhe camera dikhaiye jisse ki vo camera ko kabze me le sake aur phir police walo ko apne saas sasur ke against case darz krne ke liye complaint likh kr dijiye. .