I sent a love letter and girl called 100, she want to take case back.

I sent a love letter to a girl saying I liked her and liked to call her parents and visit her parents. She called 100, saying she thought I was a psycho. A case has been registered. She later told my brother that she got afraid by the letter and now didn't want to pursue the case. I think, I shall be discharged later. But can I prevent the court from framing a charge. The police has submitted a charge sheet and I am on bail. Should I bring her in court and get my case dismissed before the case starts formally as this will save my career.

You have not mentioned the sections/provisions under which you are being prosecuted for proper advice if the offences are compoundable you are likely to be discharge after recording the statement of the girl.

Don't worry.. Going by what you have explained and If the girl is ready then a quashing petition in the high court can be filed and the girl would need to appear before the High Court and this would finish everything for one and all...