How to stop someone from getting bail

In criminal case of murder with dowary.accused plea for bail refused from hc....can he go to sc for bail?????......n how can I stop him for granting bail from SC prior to his bail application.....pls suggest

Answers (1)

66 votes

आप माननीय उच्चतम न्यायालय में अपने अधिवक्ता से कहें कि वह "वाॅच" करें कि विपक्षी ने अपील की अथवा नहीं।
आप किसी भी व्यक्ति को प्राप्त अधिकार के विरुद्ध तो नहीं जा सकते किन्तु आप चाहें तो इस प्रकार की सुनवाई के समय अपने अधिवक्ता के माध्यम से विरोध जरूर कर सकते हैं ।

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles