How to save myself from false cases of section 420 and 419

Kisi bhi inshan ko jan bhuj ke is case me fsaya jaye to bcne ke upay

Answers (2)

167 votes

Without facts nothing can be pls come up with that facts so that I can rightly advise you..well you should be careful while making transactions and you must document everything pertaining to recordings of conversation, screen shot of phone records etc..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

160 votes

Manyavar, Apane bahut chhote se prashn me Poori vakalat hi Jan lena chaha hai Achchha hota Aap apani samasya ke bare me poorn detail diye hote lekin aapane aisa kiya hi nahi hai,pahale to ye bataiye ki FIR darj hai Ya Complaint jhoota hai Ya Sahi ye Court nirdharit karega.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles