How to quash the FIR filled when I was a juvenile

Respected, mera selection central industrial secirity force mai constable post par hua hai. 3/6/17 meri reporting date thi. Mera joining nahi ho paya bacause muzpar 14 saal ki umar mai case hua tha aur juvenile justice bord ne muze probation of offenders act ke tahat 2 saal ke bond par release kar diya. Kya mai probation of offenders act ke sec. 12 ke base par high court mai writ kar sakta hu fir quash karne ke liye state of maharastra ko respondent banakar?? Releted department central gov ka hai jisme mera selection hua hai. Kya highcourt crpc sec. 482 ke tahat mera fir quash kar sakate hai?? Mera ye ekhi police record hai uske baad aajtak koi record nahi hai..please reply kare.

Answers (1)

143 votes

Removal of disqualification attaching to conviction.—Notwithstanding anything contained in any other law, a person found guilty of an offence and dealt with under the provisions of section 3 or section 4 shall not suffer disqualification, if any, attaching to a conviction of an offence under such law: Provided that nothing in this section shall apply to a person who, after his release under section 4 is subsequently sentenced for the original offence.

yes you can approach the hon'ble high court for quashing of FIR in case the probation period is still going on. in case you have been found guilty and you have already undergone the sentence then you cannot approach the HC for quashing

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles