How to quash case when other party is ready

Case filed last year May 2016,under IPC 420/34 against 3 people for cheating me for 10 lacs. *Accused are still underground. *Chargesheet still pending, police are not cooperating. *Accused contacted me. they are ready to pay my Total amount back. *Requesting me to withdraw the case/FIR. Questions 1) what to do now mostly without police interference?? 2) Can i directly Go to HC for Quashing the FIR or need to go to local court first? 3) If Ineed to go to Local court First,Can it be done in local court by submitting Affidavit? 3) Accused need to appy with me? & to be there in court with me? 4) How much time it will take?

Answers (3)

234 votes

Untill and unless accused repayment u, u should not supposed to withdraw ur complaint.
In fact u cant withdraw ur complaint but u can approach to HC and quashing the FIR
But first of all u have to make an agreement with accused of Memorandum of Undetstanding and notarised it.
Containing that accused are liable to repay u and they will repay amount so and so within time fixed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

233 votes

you are also filed an affidavit before High Court.
for quashing of FIR
you are stated in your affidavit for matter is likely to be settled amicably. i does not want to prosecute against accused person, I have received ******* amount , for recoverable against accused .
then you and accused are free for that case

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
297 votes

Dear client u can file a application in court stating that u r withdrawung the case. And court will allow u to withdraw the case. Before withdraw take money from them. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil


Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles