How to quash case when other party is ready

Case filed last year May 2016,under IPC 420/34 against 3 people for cheating me for 10 lacs. *Accused are still underground. *Chargesheet still pending, police are not cooperating. *Accused contacted me. they are ready to pay my Total amount back. *Requesting me to withdraw the case/FIR. Questions 1) what to do now mostly without police interference?? 2) Can i directly Go to HC for Quashing the FIR or need to go to local court first? 3) If Ineed to go to Local court First,Can it be done in local court by submitting Affidavit? 3) Accused need to appy with me? & to be there in court with me? 4) How much time it will take?

Untill and unless accused repayment u, u should not supposed to withdraw ur complaint.
In fact u cant withdraw ur complaint but u can approach to HC and quashing the FIR
But first of all u have to make an agreement with accused of Memorandum of Undetstanding and notarised it.
Containing that accused are liable to repay u and they will repay amount so and so within time fixed.

you are also filed an affidavit before High Court.
for quashing of FIR
you are stated in your affidavit for matter is likely to be settled amicably. i does not want to prosecute against accused person, I have received ******* amount , for recoverable against accused .
then you and accused are free for that case

Dear client u can file a application in court stating that u r withdrawung the case. And court will allow u to withdraw the case. Before withdraw take money from them. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune