How to prove that the person is hiding his identity

11-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
My client has 498 a & DV on him. He investigated on his in-law family & find out, his father in law is died much before and a person introduce himself as his father in law is actually his mother in law's boyfriend. He used fake identity of a died person in front of them. His wife always lied about his father & never said truth. Even my clients wife's sister & brother hidden this facts from their respective life partners. We are putting 420 IPC on them but still court needs some more evidences.Father in law has also given statements in 498 & other cases with fake identity. Kindly suggest what should I do

Answer #1
How important is the testimony of the of the witness whose identity is being questioned? A cheating case u/s 420 will not stand unless you can prove some monetary loss due to the impersonation. However proper advice can only be given after knowing the full facts of the case.