How to obtain a missing person's death certificate?

I live in gujarat. My father was missing from mahavan ( up ) .I have police fir report . How to get my father death certificate issue from the court I have non traceable report given. by police station after 7 year . .please i requested to u suggest me how can i get death certificate of my father ...

Answers (1)

154 votes

By law of court you can have the death certificate. You need to provide certified copy of the FIR by Police in local jurisdiction of court and than by that legal proceedings you can have the death certificate.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles