How to obtain a missing person's death certificate?

I live in gujarat. My father was missing from mahavan ( up ) .I have police fir report . How to get my father death certificate issue from the court I have non traceable report given. by police station after 7 year . .please i requested to u suggest me how can i get death certificate of my father ...

By law of court you can have the death certificate. You need to provide certified copy of the FIR by Police in local jurisdiction of court and than by that legal proceedings you can have the death certificate.