How to get police clearance copy for going abroad

I have to go to abroad for my job purpose. there is police case on me under IPC 324 & 504.. will i get the police clearance copy before my next hearing. I have to go to abroad...

Answers (1)

That totally depends. Unless there is a condition in bail not to travel without out of India w/o the permission of the court, you can travel freely anywhere in the world.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

We were living with one family on rent and their brother in law became friends with my wife as my wife was close friend of that girl. But then he star…

Read More

My friend and his family took my money and Batrayal with me, they leave India without inform me, what I do..? Can go to Police station and Complain or…

Read More

Our neighbor has filed an for against my father u/s 323,341,114. In the written complaint he mentioned my name as I was present there though he did no…

Read More

Dear sir, One person who resides from up but living in Delhi has been continuously calling my father who is a senior citizen and haressing him for mon…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue