How to file case against Bank for collusion

Respected Sir, My uncle froze my own money held in our Joint Account for 10 years making me undergo a major loss. My uncle and the bank never informed me about the 2009 de freezing letter for 6 & half years, which again was a loss to me and a serious crime too by the bank for non disclosure which is against the Banking Regulation Act. This I came to know only after I complained to the Police in 2016. Though I am approaching the Consumer Court to punish the bank, I want my Uncle and the 2009 bank manager also to be punished, for which I recently again forwarded my complaint to the police explaining them the entire matter and requested them to lodged an FIR against my uncle and the 2009 Bank Manager, but as usual they are refusing, because I believe my uncle has managed them. MY QUESTION TO YOU IS... What are those IPC Sections under which I should force the Officer to lodge an FIR ?

Your query is not properly described, which puts us into several questions. If Police Officials are refusing to lodge a Complaint against your Uncle and the Bank Manager, there is a provision to in Criminal Procedure Code u/s. 156(3) to file complaint before Magistrate for that we need a clean information from your side so we can proceed further accordingly with the matter.