How to file case against Bank for collusion

Respected Sir, My uncle froze my own money held in our Joint Account for 10 years making me undergo a major loss. My uncle and the bank never informed me about the 2009 de freezing letter for 6 & half years, which again was a loss to me and a serious crime too by the bank for non disclosure which is against the Banking Regulation Act. This I came to know only after I complained to the Police in 2016. Though I am approaching the Consumer Court to punish the bank, I want my Uncle and the 2009 bank manager also to be punished, for which I recently again forwarded my complaint to the police explaining them the entire matter and requested them to lodged an FIR against my uncle and the 2009 Bank Manager, but as usual they are refusing, because I believe my uncle has managed them. MY QUESTION TO YOU IS... What are those IPC Sections under which I should force the Officer to lodge an FIR ?

Answers (1)

295 votes

Your query is not properly described, which puts us into several questions. If Police Officials are refusing to lodge a Complaint against your Uncle and the Bank Manager, there is a provision to in Criminal Procedure Code u/s. 156(3) to file complaint before Magistrate for that we need a clean information from your side so we can proceed further accordingly with the matter.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles