How to close false rape case if we have evidence

In Criminal Law

My brother was convicted with a false rape case. The girl wanted to marry deliberately and finding it impossible reported a case againt my brother and parents. No strict evidence and whole neighbour is supporting my brother. Case said to be occured at noon in house. But the girl is married to another boy and she even ran from her husband's house and when his husband came back to take her, she insulted him in public and shouted and gave a beat to his husband with public. The case is totally false and want to know how to close it forever. Help please. My brother even spent 3 months in jail

Answers (1)

163 votes

At first arrange bail for your brother the we need to see what all evidence we have then only i can advise you further more without perusing the evidence it becomes difficult to advise because these are serious problems now a days erupting to implicate a person in a false and frivolous case

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles