How to close false rape case if we have evidence

In Criminal Law

My brother was convicted with a false rape case. The girl wanted to marry deliberately and finding it impossible reported a case againt my brother and parents. No strict evidence and whole neighbour is supporting my brother. Case said to be occured at noon in house. But the girl is married to another boy and she even ran from her husband's house and when his husband came back to take her, she insulted him in public and shouted and gave a beat to his husband with public. The case is totally false and want to know how to close it forever. Help please. My brother even spent 3 months in jail

At first arrange bail for your brother the we need to see what all evidence we have then only i can advise you further more without perusing the evidence it becomes difficult to advise because these are serious problems now a days erupting to implicate a person in a false and frivolous case