How to acquire NOC for gun license from relatives to sell the gun

Dear Sir, My father expired and left behind a licensed gun which we want to sell now. According to the law I have to get an NOC from my brother and mother. Me and my mother have no connection with my elder brother since long and he has closed all the doors for us. We don't have his contact either. All I know is that, he is in Qatar. And even if we ask him for NOC he won't give. We have one of his signed letter in which he mentioned that he has ended the relation and would never get in touch with us.. Kindly let me know how we sell the gun without NOC. Thanks in advance. Faisal Ahmad

Hello,

The first thing that you can do do is, you can get a declaration from the court that he is now no more a part of your family and that you have no connection with him, the same will require a publication in paper also.

And then subsequently you can start the procedure of selling your gun.

Thanks and Regards

Take that letter and ask your mother to give a public notice declaring that since long you dont have any business with him and now she disown him.
get it declared and then proceed for succession get the arm license transferred in your name get the weapon listed in your license. Only after that you will be legally entitled to sell the gun.

simple way would be that you apply and get a gun licence in your name. thereafter get the gun on your licence. now if u sell or keep it with yourself its no problem.
to get the gun on your licence u need to attcach your fathers gun licence and his death certificate.
in the event the officer is not satisfied you can get the noc letter from your mother and attach with it letter from your brother that he left.

the other difficult way is either you produce a will and if required in your State probate, or file for a succession.