How can I save myself from harassment and my share in the property?

My father has 3 brothers and 2 sisters .All the properties was orally partitioned in the presence of my grand father And the 2 younger brothers are mutated there properties to there names .Except my father and elder brother of my father .While preforming marriage of the 2 sisters they have admitted that the house of which my father was living {disputed property} should keep it with you because while the marriage they don't have money to do so they requested my father to do marriage and to take the property and the same was done .But know after demise of my grand father these 2 younger brother colluded together and harrsing to give there shares back .At the time of oral words my father performed marriage without any my father sold the disputed property to 3 rd party without consent of the them .And the 4 brother has filed case for cancellations of sale deed and a 420 cases against all my family..Now how i request you to slove my disputes behind safeguarding the property

Answers (1)

268 votes

you can also seek for partition of the properties already mutated in the names of your brothers as you also having share by birth along with your father and you can firstly get out of the 420 case and then you can also seek share in their property

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles