How can I protect myself from false allegations and harassment case

19-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Sir main Delhi govt k under kaam krta Hu...main duty KR rah tha to window pe boht se log aate h... Window pe jaal lga hua h... Ek ladki aai boli meko MERI I'd chiye... Maine bola I'd k liye wait kro... To usne bola Kitna time lgega.. fir thodi Der baad Maine kah aapki I'd aai nhi h aate hi dedunga.. to vo behs krne lgi k I'd kya videsh se aaega kya.... Maine kah behs Mt kro... JB aaegi dedunga.. wait krlo.. us ldki ne 100 no. Pe call krdi or police ko boli k MERI complaint likho k ye Ldka or isle piche baithe ye teen mujse galat BAAT KR rhe the.. or sexual harras KR rhe the...or Gandhi BAAT KR rhe the... Or usme application likhke police ko dedi.... Mere offc me camera lga hua h... Jisme Maine Kisi ki hath tk nhi lgaya... Fir mere offc me ek application likhi... K muje us ldki ne riswat dene k koshish k.. or Jaan se maarne k dhmki Di .. k bahr niklega offc se... Fir Maine sham ko Jake police station me Apni application BHI dedi.... Ab kya hoga sir..kya MERI Nokri pe BAAT aaegi ?
Answers (3)

Answer #1
893 votes
If a camera is installed in your office and you have not done anything wrong to dat girl nd u have the footage nd recording of that camera along with other people to support you who are present at that time then nothing will happen against you.. unless otherwise

Answer #2
641 votes
It appears that no FIR has been registered against you thus far so legally there is nothing you need to or can do as of now. If and when such an FIR is registered then there are a number steps that can be taken depending on the circumstances. I don’t see why your department should act against you on something so patently frivolous, and that too when an FIR hasnt been registered as yet.
Answer #3
514 votes
Dont wory u r govt. Employee before this occurance job pey bat nahi aayegi. Fight the case if police register FIR against u....police also investigation on ur application see the camera recording of ur area....u did not any u will be acquitt.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."