How can I prevent husband to transfer his property during DV case?

My marriage was done in January 2009 and my husband has owned purchase flat after marriage. I am filing DV case in 2016. We have 7 years old boy staying with me. My question is that can he make gift deed of flat and transfer to his relative.? Flat is purchased through home loan. What can I do to stop this gift deed?

As per your query

If the flat is purchased by your husband and if he is paying the installments of the same is the owner of the said flat and he has the right to transfer it to any person he wishes, subject to NOC from the Bank.

You can move an application in the court for providing shelter and restraining him to sell the said flat.

Regards

immediately get a stay on the property by filing civil case u can get stay on the property on one day and send that copy to Ragistry office and newspaper for paper publication and also file other cases like CRPC 125

You can demand maintenance in D.V. From your husband by showing documents that he is owner of the flat. That you can file petition for partition against and demand your share in the flat by filing such petition and in the same petition you can take stay