How can i claim back my money from someone paid through bank

Person X has taken 6 lakhs rupees from me (in white) promising director role in his company in 2015. Till date, he has not returned money or kept my name as director. What should I do legally to get my money back

Answers (1)

93 votes

You could file a suit for recovery of money. However you will have a much stronger case If the amount of 6 lakhs paid have been shown the as loan or outstanding receivable in the income tax returns. You could first send a legal notice through lawyer demanding the money.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles