How can i claim back my money from someone paid through bank

Person X has taken 6 lakhs rupees from me (in white) promising director role in his company in 2015. Till date, he has not returned money or kept my name as director. What should I do legally to get my money back

You could file a suit for recovery of money. However you will have a much stronger case If the amount of 6 lakhs paid have been shown the as loan or outstanding receivable in the income tax returns. You could first send a legal notice through lawyer demanding the money.