Harassment as i am being forced to stay with a guy forcefully

,society try to stigmatise me.in this situation are the police  make him understand that not to contact with me?is there any kind of law which states that,which ever he doing,its wrong because he doing it forcefully.he can not force me to stay with him or marry him,without mutual understanding.whatever he doing is unlawfull.plz help me by suggesting me

We are unable to understand your query, please provide complete clear facts, so that we can provide you legal solution

i am sorry to be delayed. yes your are correct. no one can force you. the law is with you. no one can force you to stay with him. in case if you feel necessary you can contact me at any time. i will try to resolve your issues.