Harassment as i am being forced to stay with a guy forcefully

,society try to stigmatise me.in this situation are the police  make him understand that not to contact with me?is there any kind of law which states that,which ever he doing,its wrong because he doing it forcefully.he can not force me to stay with him or marry him,without mutual understanding.whatever he doing is unlawfull.plz help me by suggesting me

Answers (2)

160 votes

We are unable to understand your query, please provide complete clear facts, so that we can provide you legal solution

139 votes

i am sorry to be delayed. yes your are correct. no one can force you. the law is with you. no one can force you to stay with him. in case if you feel necessary you can contact me at any time. i will try to resolve your issues.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles