Grandfather forges signature to collect passport from post office

My grand father faked my signature and took passport from post office. And now he isn't giving my passport back. I have to made all reservations to go Indonesia in first week of april. What should I do now

Answers (2)

174 votes

आपके दादाजी ने फेक साइन करके पासपोर्ट पोस्टऑफिस प्राप्त कर लिया तो आप थाने मे रिपोर्ट कर सकते हे क्योकि पोस्टमैन की जिम्मेदारी बनती हे क़ि वह सही आदमी को तस्दीक करके आवश्यक डाक दे और आप पोस्ट मैन को सही तरीके से व्यवहार करके पोस्ट मैन को बता सकते हे की सही आदमी मे हूं

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

281 votes

You may file missing report of your passport and get a duplicate copy of passport from regional office.

In these days the duplicate copy of passport may be get by filing an application online. It will take three or four days.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles