Got surety bail for 2 weeks but unable to provide surety

28-Mar-2023 (In Criminal Law)
In section 436 hav got surety bail of 2 weeks, i want to extend d period given as 2weeks are over and failed to produce the surety..what is d prodecure? Do i need d same lawyer who got me the bail?
Answers (2)

Answer #1
548 votes
What is d matter first we have to know..there is no necessity of same lawyer for getting can apply through another lawyer as well...if you fail to give surety then you have to as apply
Answer #2
821 votes
you can seek an time for furnishing surety before the judge, even you can seek for cash bond by tendering an application before the judge. it is not mandatory to engage the same advocate for the bail procedure.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."