Got in a relationship with a boy now refusing to marry

I was in a love affair with a boy since 4 years n now he is in love with another woman,that woman is married to a and that boy have had a sexual relationship for 4 years n now he refuses to marry me.i can file a complaint but he aspires to prepare for mpsc exam n I don't wanna spoil his career but still want him to marry me.what step should I take?

Answers (2)

You have to approach Advocate for suggestion.
Further you have to decide what you want for yourself.
Further any more details contact to your advocate and get proper legal suggestion.
Thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

hi i have been through your query and i think your isssues is very sensitive and cannot be discussed in short it is a vide issue and before coming to a conclusion a discussion is must for better understanding of the case

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have filed a lawsuit against my friend recently who had refused to repay my loan which i gave him earlier. My lawyer asked me for the name of his wi…

Read More

Sir, my husband behaving like a sadist. He married three times .. Every time he is escaping from cases that he is under psychic treatment . How can i …

Read More

My sons marriage was a arranged marriage conducted in church of South India in Chennai. After fifteen days of married life. The ran away. Then we came…

Read More

I am love a girl and she parents done marriage with blackmail at the age of 16 year old. Now she is not happy with this marriage and also no family li…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue