Got in a relationship with a boy now refusing to marry

I was in a love affair with a boy since 4 years n now he is in love with another woman,that woman is married to a man.me and that boy have had a sexual relationship for 4 years n now he refuses to marry me.i can file a complaint but he aspires to prepare for mpsc exam n I don't wanna spoil his career but still want him to marry me.what step should I take?

Hello
You have to approach Advocate for suggestion.
Further you have to decide what you want for yourself.
Further any more details contact to your advocate and get proper legal suggestion.
Thank you

hi i have been through your query and i think your isssues is very sensitive and cannot be discussed in short it is a vide issue and before coming to a conclusion a discussion is must for better understanding of the case

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli