Girl file a false rape case against me for not marrying her

In Criminal Law

A 32 yr lady file rape against me. She is married .n i m only 26. She is in my family .her husband is suffering from kidney faliure so she wanted to marry me. I every time refuse to marry her .then she put file rape case . N i have all the evidence which prove i m not guilty.so i want to know what happen in such fake case.

Dear Querist

If you have certain evidenciary proofs an the case is fake then you would have a better chance at trial. However, rape cases are taken up by the court very seriously. You would get arrested but based on these evidences you may be able to get bail without difficulty.

We can help you in your matter. Let us know in case you need a lawyer.

there are many judgments which says that the promise of marriage is not a rape. i am handling one of the same case. In the worst scenario it can be said cheating and not a rape. It is on the prosecution to proof by way of evidence in which you have promised to marry her.