Girl file a false rape case against me for not marrying her

In Criminal Law

A 32 yr lady file rape against me. She is married .n i m only 26. She is in my family .her husband is suffering from kidney faliure so she wanted to marry me. I every time refuse to marry her .then she put file rape case . N i have all the evidence which prove i m not i want to know what happen in such fake case.

Answers (2)

163 votes

Dear Querist

If you have certain evidenciary proofs an the case is fake then you would have a better chance at trial. However, rape cases are taken up by the court very seriously. You would get arrested but based on these evidences you may be able to get bail without difficulty.

We can help you in your matter. Let us know in case you need a lawyer.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

253 votes

there are many judgments which says that the promise of marriage is not a rape. i am handling one of the same case. In the worst scenario it can be said cheating and not a rape. It is on the prosecution to proof by way of evidence in which you have promised to marry her.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles