Girl blackmailing about my nude pics what can i do to stop her

Actully I have an personal issue with a girl..because she was blackmailing me for my nude pic.. So in anger my brother share her number with a boy.. But now we told many time that boy that don't do anything wrong it was just a anger. But he aften messaging dirty messages and abuses. And just because of that she is continuationly blackmailing.. I have a fear of defamation and don't want my family knows this issue.. What should I do. Please help me

Answers (1)

254 votes

Yes you have an option but first you decide you want to insult your family in front of hole world proving you culprit or want to take strict step against the blackmailer.
if you want to take strict step against the blackmailer then instantly file F.I.R under section of I.P.C and cyber crime against that girl making allegation that she got some nude picture of you and trying to blackmailing you and i think that will help you in feature and if u keep mum over the matter then in feature it will be really hard to prove your innocence

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles