Girl blackmailing about my nude pics what can i do to stop her

Actully I have an personal issue with a girl..because she was blackmailing me for my nude pic.. So in anger my brother share her number with a boy.. But now we told many time that boy that don't do anything wrong it was just a anger. But he aften messaging dirty messages and abuses. And just because of that she is continuationly blackmailing.. I have a fear of defamation and don't want my family knows this issue.. What should I do. Please help me

Yes you have an option but first you decide you want to insult your family in front of hole world proving you culprit or want to take strict step against the blackmailer.
if you want to take strict step against the blackmailer then instantly file F.I.R under section of I.P.C and cyber crime against that girl making allegation that she got some nude picture of you and trying to blackmailing you and i think that will help you in feature and if u keep mum over the matter then in feature it will be really hard to prove your innocence