×

Friend had physical relation with married women now blackmailing him

A friend of mine had only one month relationship and had once physically involved with a married woman having two child's but he realised his mistake and stopped talking to her and cut all contacts with her knowing that he made a mistake.Now she is torching him and giving sucide treats and trying all mode of communication to contact him. How to save him from abetment of sucide and adultry.

First of all it is not clear as to on the basis of what evidence,y our friend is being blackmailed.unless n until she has some he don't need to worry. So first get it clear on this issue,then only proper legal advice can be given

This is one of the sensitive case whereby he is pressurized to do something wrong again and again.
As you are the one who want him and working protectively and proactively for him so that he could never be indulge.
therefore it is requested to you for fix an appointment with regard to the counselling once,atleast.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore