Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Friend had physical relation with married women now blackmailing him

A friend of mine had only one month relationship and had once physically involved with a married woman having two child's but he realised his mistake and stopped talking to her and cut all contacts with her knowing that he made a mistake.Now she is torching him and giving sucide treats and trying all mode of communication to contact him. How to save him from abetment of sucide and adultry.

Answers (2)

First of all it is not clear as to on the basis of what evidence,y our friend is being blackmailed.unless n until she has some he don't need to worry. So first get it clear on this issue,then only proper legal advice can be given

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

This is one of the sensitive case whereby he is pressurized to do something wrong again and again.
As you are the one who want him and working protectively and proactively for him so that he could never be indulge.
therefore it is requested to you for fix an appointment with regard to the counselling once,atleast.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Hi MY brother got married on 8th may. The girl took all the jewels from the house and complained to mahila thana regarding dowry harassment and domest…

Read More

I am 21 years now n had been a victim of forced child marriage in 2012.january. My dob is 25-09-1995. I am unable to do anything as those people have …

Read More

Was in relationship with my boyfriend from past 2.5 yrs he promised me that he will marry me on basis of this promise we had sexual intercourse during…

Read More

I supported my uncle marry a girl who is of other religion. I was not the witness in their marriage and not present in any of their ceremony. What mis…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue