Fraud payments received in my bank account

Hi I sold 20k worth Bitcoins to a Person on Localbitcoins platform few months ago for which he sent me the payment to my Bank account. Recently I came to know that he had someone else to make the payment (He did a fraud with the person who sent me the payment) On receipt of payment I gave him the amount of Bitcoins. Now I got a call from the person that he has filled a complaint against me because he sent the payment to my Bank acc. I have all the proofs of transactions I did with the fraudster. Should I go and file a Complaint with police regarding this if yes where should I file it. Thanks

No , I would suggest you contact a , lawyer in this regard , with all docents and transaction , and the copy of complaint that has been filed against you , because its a tricky matter , therefore need good care while drafting complaint , going straight away to police is not advisable , moreover you have com ain't against you , so you need to take a firm and proper legal step , for both , to protect yourself and also to get the fraudster to book. You can contact me or any good lawyer who is updated with these kinds of matter .