First summons was missed & police ask extra fine to clear the case

If First Summons was missed due to short term notice by the police man what is next step. As i checked the Case status is showing as First Hearing and Next Hearing dates are same. When a police officer called me regarding the summons he said this will be the first and last summons next will be warrant against you and have to attend without miss or else he is asking me to share the Adhaar details and 1000 rs extra than the court fine, he will clear the case, its that true can i go a head for that. This case filed for self accident with a pillion and the IPC sections are 279,337 and 338. Please Suggest...

Answers (1)

248 votes

Sir, the court issue summons to accused. After service of Notice, the Hon'ble Court will issue warrant against accused. You have not mentioned about summons served or not. If it is served personally by Police, then you should approach the advocate to get clear the case. I am suggesting you that, plz don't give any money to the Police, because nothing in hand of police. When the matter is before the court, then it is Matter of Court and Lawyer. You better engage the advocate. You can contact me further details.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles