First summons was missed & police ask extra fine to clear the case

If First Summons was missed due to short term notice by the police man what is next step. As i checked the Case status is showing as First Hearing and Next Hearing dates are same. When a police officer called me regarding the summons he said this will be the first and last summons next will be warrant against you and have to attend without miss or else he is asking me to share the Adhaar details and 1000 rs extra than the court fine, he will clear the case, its that true can i go a head for that. This case filed for self accident with a pillion and the IPC sections are 279,337 and 338. Please Suggest...

Sir, the court issue summons to accused. After service of Notice, the Hon'ble Court will issue warrant against accused. You have not mentioned about summons served or not. If it is served personally by Police, then you should approach the advocate to get clear the case. I am suggesting you that, plz don't give any money to the Police, because nothing in hand of police. When the matter is before the court, then it is Matter of Court and Lawyer. You better engage the advocate. You can contact me further details.