FIR against me under IPC 448/186/379/427/506/34

12-May-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Some ex-students/guardian have made a peaceful deputation/protest against the corrupt committee of a govt aided school in my hometown. I was also part of it. A FIR (false) has been filed by a school authority against me and another person under IPC 448/186/379/427/506/34. It's been more than three month and neither I have been arrested nor I get any notice of appearance from police. Need some legal help regarding this matter.
Answers (3)

Answer #1
720 votes
since fir was lodged against you there must be fir copy and has the chargesheet been filled against you under section IPC 448/186/427/506/34 say in details you need to plead for bail what is your jurisdiction...
Answer #2
915 votes
it would be a safe bet to obtain bail at the first place. then depending on the complaint you can either have the option to get the FIR quashed or wait for the chargedsheet in the form of final report (true) or discharge as the case may be.
Answer #3
860 votes
until u get the notice ur not able to present before court. if u get the notice and u will be present before the court then u r surrender in front of court on or before time from the date mention in the notice. and all sections are bailable section.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."