Filing of revision petition against dismissal of complaint u/s 203 IPC

A person in 2009 registered an FIR against me and after few days compromise the matter & registered the sale deed in my favour so police prepared cancellation report but keeps the hold with them. Complainant's son filed private complaint on same matter where his father did not deposed as witness, and the complaint dismissed on 2016 u/s 203. Later on in connivance with police he got reopened the state case and appeared as complainant l/O his late father. He also filed revision petition against dismissal of his private complaint. Now I am facing both case so advice me what should I do, whereas now I am the owner of the disputed property.

take your compromise and sale deep with you and appear before the court and say that they prepared the cancelation of fir but not given the copy of the same this case filed are for playing and harassing you without any reason

U need to challenge the proceedings before the High Court by way of filing a quashing petition. Before approaching the high court you can also file an application for discharge by bringing the facts to the knowledge of the trial court.

Hey, you should file quashing of the FIR Which was previously registered against you by Father before Hon'ble High Court, in case police is still harassing you in that FIR. Secondly, contest the revision filed by the Son against dismissal order. You can argue double jeopardy along with other agreements on merits as second complaint on same set of facts is not maintainable. Where has he filed the revision? Before Sessions Court or High Court?