Filed FIR on receiving abusive language on facebook is my data safe

I live in Uttar Pradesh. Recently I lodged an FIR against an unknown person who sent me abusive messages on facebook.But now I am scared! Because you know how UP police treats girls. I fear they might ask for my account's password in the name of investigation. I am committed to a man outside my caste and there are personal messages. UP police also acts as moral police and there are high chances of them interrogating me instead and tell my parents. Apart from my relationship which I will bring out in the next 2 years, I have nothing to hide.Does the police has the right to go through MY accnt.

In case you have filed an FIR, the police can surely ask for your account details for investigating the matter, otherwise they will not be able to find out the details of the person against whom you have complained. As a part of the investigation, your statement will also have to be recorded. I don't think there is any reason for you to be afraid in case there isn't any thing that you want to hide.

Dear owner as I can understand that u r in relationship with person nd u both have shared personal intimate messages on facebook...and there is a other guy who has posted abusive remarks on ur fb.. yes police will investigate into all details nd depends how they will relate both issues ... as they will be transparent to both the parties... Kindly engage lawyer to facilitate and represent urself for the above case.