File of an advanced application to get early date for DV case

The revision petition filed by opposite party in dv act case . Can I file an advanced application in high court to get early date. If my lawyer does not ready to do it then can I do it myself . I am Hindu. I got protection and residential order in dv act case but I am staying with my co sister who is not a party in dv act case.may she lease house . The house was constructed by father in law(late) and it is undivided property. Plz send information early

Answers (2)

90 votes

Hi you can advance the matter at high court by moving memo through your advocate or if your advocate is not willing to do that you can file and affidavit to that effect and move the matter and continue your case on your own or by engaging some other advocate to conduct the case on your behalf.
if you have got residential order in respect of the house that you are presently living in with your co sister she or your husband orr his family can not lease that property and even if they are willing to do that they should make arrangements for your stay in a same or similar house of that kind and then proceed with leasing or otherwise of the house, otherwise would be illegal and would amount to contempt of court order. added to that since it is an Hindu undivided property your co sister can not alone lease the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

306 votes

Hi...u can file advance application before the same court where your revision is pending and you can request the court for early hearing. and if court feels fit it can order for early hearing but you have to inform the same to opposit party.

Thank you

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles