File of an advanced application to get early date for DV case

The revision petition filed by opposite party in dv act case . Can I file an advanced application in high court to get early date. If my lawyer does not ready to do it then can I do it myself . I am Hindu. I got protection and residential order in dv act case but I am staying with my co sister who is not a party in dv act case.may she lease house . The house was constructed by father in law(late) and it is undivided property. Plz send information early

Hi you can advance the matter at high court by moving memo through your advocate or if your advocate is not willing to do that you can file and affidavit to that effect and move the matter and continue your case on your own or by engaging some other advocate to conduct the case on your behalf.
if you have got residential order in respect of the house that you are presently living in with your co sister she or your husband orr his family can not lease that property and even if they are willing to do that they should make arrangements for your stay in a same or similar house of that kind and then proceed with leasing or otherwise of the house, otherwise would be illegal and would amount to contempt of court order. added to that since it is an Hindu undivided property your co sister can not alone lease the same.

Hi...u can file advance application before the same court where your revision is pending and you can request the court for early hearing. and if court feels fit it can order for early hearing but you have to inform the same to opposit party.

Thank you