Falsely Accused in 420 Case

Mother used to run a small kitty circle, Due to some financial constraint, She went to a member place in some other town to convince them she'll return back the money slowly slowly.But a husband of one of the member(Mr. X to be called from now) being a lawyer forced her to sign an affidavit. Now the lawyer has filed 420 FIR stating we all four family members used to organise the business and used to visit their place every month from last few years, which is a straight LIE.Now, the concern is for ourselves: we have no signatures, we have never went to their place & neither we know anyone of them and Me, brother & father have our regular employment proofs. And now during investigation, Police haven't approached 3 of us as of now but seems non-responsive to remove our names. I don't want to approach for ANTICIPATORY first. What action can I take, Anything given in written to SP, CM, DGP or PMO itself can work or not(if yes,what should be the matter?) or anything else should be done?

Answers (1)

252 votes

Dear Client,

There are provisions in law to deal with this. We can file protection petition through court. All other channels are open. Feel free to contact.


Mandeep Singh Pathania Advocate & Consultant

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles