False Rape Charges put up at the workplace

I work in an office where one of my client aggrieved that his application was rejected and that of his business rival was approved, filed a false rape case against me through his live-in female partner. The lady filed the FIR in August 2016 alleging rape by the business rival since 2010 and then continuous rape by the business rival using threat that he will upload her obscene pictures. My name is not mentioned in the FIR. In the FIR, the lady mentioned one of the date for rape as February and March 2012. In the statement before the magistrate the next day, she mentioned that I had raped her on these two dates in 2012. The truth is that I was in a different office in 2012 and had no connection with the person against whom FIR has been filed in 2012. I have never ever met the lady or spoken to her in person or over telephone. I thought the police will discharge me but now they have filed a chargesheet against me and the case is going to go to session court. How should I defend myself?

Dont worry this types of Ghatiya Lady is blackmailing u.
If she contact u and pressurised by self or another person then contact her coz they want money thats y they filled rale case against u.
And very important that sting her as well as her boyfriend or another person with the help of police.
Isse accha tareeka bachne ka nahi ho sakta.
Dusra.
Proof ur details when she is not in ur touch.
Ur advocate will ask to her few qstion like

First time when he contact u.
Where
At what time.
Wchich floor etc etc.
And i cant tell more without reading chargsheet and copy of FIR.

If u wanna contact then contact thtough Lawrato. Com

First of all you will have to see under what sections they have filed the chargesheet besides 375 IPC.you can file application for discharge under 227 cr.p.c before framing of charge and as per supreme court recent judgment documents necessary can be summoned at time of framing charge.