False harrasment complaint lodged by girlfriend's father on me

I got a call from SHE team in Hyderabad to come to HACA bhavan and get counseling, my case will be heard by the ACP(not sure) there according to the sub inspector who called me. I have to go there on saturday and sort this out. I need advice on how to protect myself. I have the chat records to show mutual consent(however some of it is explicit). what are my next steps?

Answers (2)

178 votes

Dear Sir, As per my knowledge and information you are saying you have have the chat records to show mutual consent(however some of it is explicit) if any call records where you both had conversation mutually. If father filed a case based on the material evidence then you have to have strong defense to prove the case as false. If your friend is still in your favor to support and you both are major then your case will be closed and moreover any of your common friend He/she is in support of you can take as a defense for your case. Moreover whether this case is Registered (FIR) or not?

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

267 votes

it will depend upon the case registered against you and you need to make sure know of your rights and if the counseling is only done no need of any legal assistance or else you need to take legal assistance

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles