False harrasment complaint lodged by girlfriend's father on me

I got a call from SHE team in Hyderabad to come to HACA bhavan and get counseling, my case will be heard by the ACP(not sure) there according to the sub inspector who called me. I have to go there on saturday and sort this out. I need advice on how to protect myself. I have the chat records to show mutual consent(however some of it is explicit). what are my next steps?

it will depend upon the case registered against you and you need to make sure know of your rights and if the counseling is only done no need of any legal assistance or else you need to take legal assistance

Dear Sir, As per my knowledge and information you are saying you have have the chat records to show mutual consent(however some of it is explicit) if any call records where you both had conversation mutually. If father filed a case based on the material evidence then you have to have strong defense to prove the case as false. If your friend is still in your favor to support and you both are major then your case will be closed and moreover any of your common friend He/she is in support of you can take as a defense for your case. Moreover whether this case is Registered (FIR) or not?