FALSE criminal case against me and my family

My aunt has filed false criminal case (that we beaten her and threated her)in court against me and my mother,brother.We got to know that summon has been issued.We were in office on that date .What to do now??

Dear Sir / Madam.

Don't Worry.

Summon issued in which date and which Court.
Your statement is true in which date ur not present. Then as per law I help you.

You can call me as soon as for detail discussion then I give batter advice.

Manoj kumar Ojha.
Advocate

First file anticipatory bail application in HC as well as engage an advocate to contest the case. .......................................................................................................