False case of dowry harassment filed by wife as got married forcibly

Hi, I got married 1 year ago from marriage she is not accepted for  sex and told she need time for prepare that.i accepted.she stayed in my house 1 month only.after that oneday she went to her mom house nd refused to come to my house because i am harrashing.i am not done any wrong to her.she went to police station and told that her father is forcebully done marrige.after that police told to us we went to private counselling.after that also she z refused to come.i send lawyer notice to them for return to my home,then they filed 498a dowry harrasment case on police station.my fatherin law,mother in law supported first to me.now they changed and file the case.after that officially polices send us  counselling to court.and after 3 sittings the counselling persons told they will send this to court.my problem is dsp also corrupted and  they are trying to do case long time..they filed case 2 1/2 month back..and counselling over 3 weeks back ..till i did not get any summons..suggest me solutio

Answers (1)

Firstly you have to get a good Lawyer to advice you and come along with you to the Court and Police Station. You can file a petition to live together in Family Court. Since she stayed only for one month she will not have any evidence of harassment or dowry problem. Such cases usually take some time but it is better that you and your Lawyer follow it up continuously. You may have to spend some money as expenses if you want results. If need any further advice, you may contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I came April17th living in his house having physical relations he promissed me to marry...taken me to south n north india..after coming back he says h…

Read More

I love a girl who's age is 19 and I am 18 yr old .how can I marry so her family cannot raise a legal consent against us.how can I stop her parents…

Read More

Sir I had a relation with a guy for 4 years and he kept on saying that he will marry me and had a physical relation with me. Now he got married to som…

Read More

my 4 year relationship my boyfrnd cheated on me married with another girl and took 2 lakh rupees from me i dont have any prove plzzz do tell me what s…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue