×

False case of dowry harassment filed by wife as got married forcibly

Hi, I got married 1 year ago from marriage she is not accepted for  sex and told she need time for prepare that.i accepted.she stayed in my house 1 month only.after that oneday she went to her mom house nd refused to come to my house because i am harrashing.i am not done any wrong to her.she went to police station and told that her father is forcebully done marrige.after that police told to us we went to private counselling.after that also she z refused to come.i send lawyer notice to them for return to my home,then they filed 498a dowry harrasment case on police station.my fatherin law,mother in law supported first to me.now they changed and file the case.after that officially polices send us  counselling to court.and after 3 sittings the counselling persons told they will send this to court.my problem is dsp also corrupted and  they are trying to do case long time..they filed case 2 1/2 month back..and counselling over 3 weeks back ..till i did not get any summons..suggest me solutio

Firstly you have to get a good Lawyer to advice you and come along with you to the Court and Police Station. You can file a petition to live together in Family Court. Since she stayed only for one month she will not have any evidence of harassment or dowry problem. Such cases usually take some time but it is better that you and your Lawyer follow it up continuously. You may have to spend some money as expenses if you want results. If need any further advice, you may contact me.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore