False accusation under POCSO act

Hello my cousin has been arrested under the POCSO act last year by a 16 year old. The girl and her friend who is 22yrs old have been consuming Drugs and misusing the Premises of the School and he has warned her and asked them to bring their parents. The very next day the 22 year old files a complaint of rape and a week later the 16 year old files a complaint under POCSO act. (376,5,7,9 of POCSO) trial has been conducted and no evidence proves she has been a victim of rape except for the fact that her hymen is not intact. She doesn’t remember dates time or place of incident and a lot of contradictions were found. Despite all this the lower court has convicted him as there has been foul play with money. Manipulations in the statement has been made and things that were not said have been Noted down as if it was said. Kindly help with some advice that could help us out with what could be done further.

Answers (1)

58 votes

You can file appeal before high Court by stating all contradiction, under what circumstances false case was registered and when medical examination was done, you may also take ground that under what circumstances hymen will be ruptured

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles