Fake FIR filed against family for case charged u/s 307 & 454 of IPC

9 months back a fake fir was lodged against one of our family members under ipc 307 and 454. Neither any reality existed nor any evidence nor any witness existed. Police did not initiate any investigation nor contacted us. Nothing was done by police for last 9 months. Once when we were called by police their Munshi Ji updated that it is a baseless case and we will close it. Now after 9 months of this fake fir someone from a different police station is calling him to get bail regarding said fir. What is legal status of fir shall we go for bail or not. ASI even yet has neither investigated case nor submitted any investigation report.

Read your query, and my advice to you is , you can file an application for calling of status report of the FIR logged againt you or family member in the concerned court , the court will call the status report of the case and you will get to know the real status of your case , second if any police officer is calling you in some case in a police station , you again have a right to file anticipatory bail application in the concerned court.