Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Ex-boyfriend threatening & harassing girl & her parents through calls

My ex boyfriend has been harassing me through texts and calls for nine months.I have blocked his number but he calls me from different numbers everytime.He has my parents number and so he calls them also. He is saying that he will tell about my past relationship with my other boyfriends and about being intimate to my parents.He calls one of my classmate every now and then and it has caused so many problems , he won't just stop calling me,my parents and my classmate.He threatens me that his mom will call my mom and tell her everything and then I'll be dead after that.I thought of complaining to the police but this will involve my parents and I don't want my parents to know about my past relationships and being physically active. This has to stop ,because this is creating so many problems. I stay in fear everyday that my parents will come to know about my past and this has created so many problems.I come from a very repituated family.

Answers (2)

Hello mam,
For your problem, there is multiple solutions. But best of that is state woman and child welfare commission. It will help you properly. It will order police to prevent threatening. And your name also not disclose. You can get proper relief. State woman commission is functioning about dignity, modesty and rights of woman. And other agencies of government also helpful to you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

The proper way to go to police Station and give it in writing all and also file complaint before women cell. If you think it will disclose each and everything before your parents then you are cheating yourself. Face the truth. He is equally participated in wrong deeds so he is also guilty. You should face truth and go ahead. As it will safe your future and in future he will not dare again to do so with anyone else.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My Younger sister's husband is abusing me on calls messages and whats app. even i blocked him but he used to call from different numbers. As i adv…

Read More

I paid an agent for admission in MBA college through management quota but he could not get me in the college and now he is not paying the amount back.…

Read More

I am Ex-Serviceman when I was in service I was Harrassed on regular bases when I was going to complete my term of engagement with Armed Forces and was…

Read More

Dwakra group members(women) are file a FIR against my friend under section 509. Actually what happened , "my friend's mother was secretary of…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue