×

Ex-boyfriend threatening & harassing girl & her parents through calls

My ex boyfriend has been harassing me through texts and calls for nine months.I have blocked his number but he calls me from different numbers everytime.He has my parents number and so he calls them also. He is saying that he will tell about my past relationship with my other boyfriends and about being intimate to my parents.He calls one of my classmate every now and then and it has caused so many problems , he won't just stop calling me,my parents and my classmate.He threatens me that his mom will call my mom and tell her everything and then I'll be dead after that.I thought of complaining to the police but this will involve my parents and I don't want my parents to know about my past relationships and being physically active. This has to stop ,because this is creating so many problems. I stay in fear everyday that my parents will come to know about my past and this has created so many problems.I come from a very repituated family.

Hello mam,
For your problem, there is multiple solutions. But best of that is state woman and child welfare commission. It will help you properly. It will order police to prevent threatening. And your name also not disclose. You can get proper relief. State woman commission is functioning about dignity, modesty and rights of woman. And other agencies of government also helpful to you.

The proper way to go to police Station and give it in writing all and also file complaint before women cell. If you think it will disclose each and everything before your parents then you are cheating yourself. Face the truth. He is equally participated in wrong deeds so he is also guilty. You should face truth and go ahead. As it will safe your future and in future he will not dare again to do so with anyone else.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore