Effect on govt job if charged under criminal offence

sir mane 17ki age muj per kidnaping ka case laga. fir muje nabalik court m pais kiya gaya. m 7 din jail m bi gaya. jamaanat ho gai uske baad ek saal baad case ki rajamandi kr li gai sir. or muj per sare charges hta diye gaye meri problem hai sir m givt job k liye select ho gaya hu per khy police veryfication m muje disquallyfy to nhi kr dege

Answers (1)

127 votes

चार्ज हटने की एक सत्य प्रतिलिपी कोर्ट से निकालकर संबधित पुलिस स्टेशन पर देकर प्रथम सूचना रिपोर्ट रजिस्टर मे इंद्राज करवाने पर आपको वरिफिकेशन मे कोई समस्या नहीं आयेगी और आप गवर्मेंट जॉब डिसक्वालिफाई नहीं होंगे

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles