Doctor filed IPC 307 against me for beating him

A doctor had filed filed IPC 307 against me for beating him.He had his clinic behind my plot and my renter had beaten him inside his clinic. At that time I was not present on the spot even then I was considered the culprit and my renter was forgiven by the doctor saying I was the man behind all this. Please suggest me what to do before going to CGM court and after.

It does not clear from your question as to what allegation has been leveled against you in the complaint or FIR. Suppose if the doctor does not say about your presence in his complaint certainly you are not to worry but if your name is there and allegation of your participation is there you have to rush for bail either anticipatory or regular bail from the court.