Do I need any evidence to prove section 377?

Do i need any evidance to proove section 377?? As because its being 8 months . And so no medical test can help. So what will hapeen in this case??

Answers (1)

329 votes

Yes, you need to prove proof for section 377.
If you have proofs that due to some specific threats or circumstances your are filling this complaint late than you can file it after 8 months also delay in complaints can not affect your case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

mujeh 1 aadmi phon pr meri wife ke bare me bhut gandi gandi bate kr rha h ,vo use corrector less, call girl, etc kah rha h. m us aadmi ke khilaf koi k…

Read More

एक नेता जो हिस्ट्री सीटर है गैंगेस्टर kda की जमीनों के बावत …

Read More

Sir. One of my brother had a relation ship with a married womnen.. but she loged rape case on him and after that she give pition that she do not want …

Read More

Some of my information is might be leaked from my mobile phone. Can we do something legally about that anonymous ? As I am fearful for my personal sec…

Read More