quesDiscrimination against women who suffered from rape and divorce.

Are there any law in india to help those womens who are facing bad society behaviour and social rejection without any fault, who suffered from e.g, rape, divorce etc.

  • ansYes,you can iniate appropriate legal proceeding. civil and criminal in court against those persons for their illegal acts and claim damages or punish for the offences commited by them. you can invoke the various provisions of crime against women by filing a complaint to concerned police station or also approach to state/ National commission for women or

    Advocate Ashok Kumar Jha

      Mayur Vihar 1, Delhi

  • ansthere is no law as such for whole society but if a woman feels harassed, objectionable gesture, or unwelcome sexual advancement or act done with similar intention the person shall penalize under Indian penal code.

    Advocate Yogesh Kumar Vidyakar

      District Court, Dwarka, Delhi

  • ansDear,

    Can you please elaborate the 'bad behavior' in order to answer to your query. However, for the sake of your knowledge, we have a constitution of India in place which guarantees every citizen right to live with dignity.


    Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

      Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

M Hindu by faith, wife file complaint in 2013, in section 125 for maintainance in…

An FIR has been registered against me as an accused whereas I have a different version. Can I register…

I had filed a case against my husband. IPC 341, 323, 324, 308, 498A, 354,…
What will be the punishment if anyone recorded my phone calls without the permission of…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly