Discharge petition for mother as wife filed case for domestic violence

My wife kept 498A, 3,4,DPA case - on me, my mother, my sister. My sister living in separate town. My mother lives in ist floor. We live in 2nd floor. My mother is 64 yrs & cardiac patient with stent. Can we apply for discharge petition to my mother.

Answers (1)

216 votes

Yes. You can apply for a discharge petition showing the above grounds. File the medical reports in support of your application, so that the court can consider and pass necessary orders for discharging your mother.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles