Defamation Case pending for 8 years.

Can the Defamation case pending for last 8 years in Mumbai be clubbed with Defamation cases filed and pending in Supreme Court, by Shri Kejriwal, Shri Rahul Gandhi , Shri Swamy for removal of Defamation Section 500 IPC

Answers (2)

284 votes


Your query is not clear.. Please specify if you are a party in Mr. Kejriwal, Mr. Gandhi, etc, matters. Even If it is so then also only that cases can be clubbed which are pending between the same parties... Kindly specify the facts in detail..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

58 votes

The answer is in the negative. however, after perusing the documents of the case I would be in a position to opine what would be the best course of action for the client to pursue. In any case, I would like to see if there is any merit in the case in order to approach the Supreme Court.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles