×

quesDefamation Case pending for 8 years.

Can the Defamation case pending for last 8 years in Mumbai be clubbed with Defamation cases filed and pending in Supreme Court, by Shri Kejriwal, Shri Rahul Gandhi , Shri Swamy for removal of Defamation Section 500 IPC

• ansHi,

Your query is not clear.. Please specify if you are a party in Mr. Kejriwal, Mr. Gandhi, etc, matters. Even If it is so then also only that cases can be clubbed which are pending between the same parties... Kindly specify the facts in detail..

Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

Uday Park, Delhi

• ansThe answer is in the negative. however, after perusing the documents of the case I would be in a position to opine what would be the best course of action for the client to pursue. In any case, I would like to see if there is any merit in the case in order to approach the Supreme Court.

Advocate Maheen Pradhan

East of Kailash, Delhi