Court orders police to register FIR under SC/ST on false allegations

I and my father was returning from market by bike. On the way some identified goons looted us and beaten us badly. On the basis of our complaints,police lodged an FIR under 394,324,325 IPC. And arrested one person. As we have identified the goons so we lodged the complaint by name. As the opposite party belongs to SC caste, so they went to district court under 156.3 and argued that we have looted them. First special Judge asked to police to submit the report and police given the report that the application given under 156.3 is totally false. Even after that judge ordered to Police to register an FIR under SC/ST Act. Police registered fir against us started investigation. Opposite party has also filed a cabeit/petition in HC so that they could know if we apply for the bail in HC. What should we do sir. What are the legal step can we take?

आप के पास माननीय हाई कोर्ट मे जाने के अलावा कोई विकल्प नहीं है।वहाँ पर आप किसी अच्छे अधिवक्ता द्वारा 482 Cr.p.c. में अपनी बात सभी सत्यापित कागजों के साथ प्रस्तुत करें। आपको विपक्षी द्वारा की गयी sc./st. की F.I.R. में प्रोसीडिंग स्टे मिल जायेगा।