Couple caught in park arrested for sec 294 and thrown out from home

couple caught in park and arrested under charge of section 294 IPC, where boy 20 years old hindu and girl 19 years old muslim get married and they were thrown out of home and college now what shall i do, it is my first case

Answers (2)

79 votes

At first situation is both of you other religion,but you both are not miner,and you are friends,but there are public place when police arrested you ,so at first you want to bail,and You mai now contested this case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

115 votes

You are 20 years old your marriage is not valid. You have to take bail and thereafter face trail or try to compound the case in the lok adalat. If police falsely implicate you than you can also move to high Court for quashing th FIR.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles