×

Couple caught in park arrested for sec 294 and thrown out from home

couple caught in park and arrested under charge of section 294 IPC, where boy 20 years old hindu and girl 19 years old muslim get married and they were thrown out of home and college now what shall i do, it is my first case

At first situation is both of you other religion,but you both are not miner,and you are friends,but there are public place when police arrested you ,so at first you want to bail,and You mai now contested this case.

You are 20 years old your marriage is not valid. You have to take bail and thereafter face trail or try to compound the case in the lok adalat. If police falsely implicate you than you can also move to high Court for quashing th FIR.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore