Compromise in case of preparing for civil services exam

Sir, I'm Anilkumar , I'm preparing for civils exam unexpectedlyI got struck in this case (448,323,504,506,R/W34Ipc) in 2015 now every one said that go for compromise. Shall I go or not? If I go for compromise what are the negative consequences in future career perspective please let me know sir

If you compromise, it means that you are compounding the offence. In such a situation, it will be deemed that the case is accepted by you and your opponent has compromised on so and so terms. Unlike a contest of the case, where u get acquittal.