Complaint for fraud transaction done by credit card one friend stolen my moms credit card and swap on one pos machine and incash it of 2.5 lakh. Im paying minimum dues by recovering from him and add funds from my side also..i have paid almost 2.2 lakhs but still total due are above 2 lakhs and now i cant pay anymore. Recovery agents harrasing me. What to do now. I have alrdy paid penaltys and finance charges around 2 lakhs still they demanding 2 mom is retired person now.and no worry abt cibil but we cant pay any more bcz its fraud transaction done by other person. Plz help

Answers (2)

60 votes

Definitely you have to take an action against your friend that he had cheated you and you have to file a complaint against him in the concern police station as well as you have to file civil case for recovery of an amount

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

122 votes

You may be right that your moms credit card got stolen bt did u filed police compalaint of theft ? If yes than write a letter to bank attaching the theft complain claim for insurance ..if not than face the consequences...for more details kindly contact me through lawrato

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles