Complaint for fraud transaction done by credit card

Hi..my one friend stolen my moms credit card and swap on one pos machine and incash it of 2.5 lakh. Im paying minimum dues by recovering from him and add funds from my side also..i have paid almost 2.2 lakhs but still total due are above 2 lakhs and now i cant pay anymore. Recovery agents harrasing me. What to do now. I have alrdy paid penaltys and finance charges around 2 lakhs still they demanding 2 lakhs.my mom is retired person now.and no worry abt cibil but we cant pay any more bcz its fraud transaction done by other person. Plz help

Definitely you have to take an action against your friend that he had cheated you and you have to file a complaint against him in the concern police station as well as you have to file civil case for recovery of an amount

You may be right that your moms credit card got stolen bt did u filed police compalaint of theft ? If yes than write a letter to bank attaching the theft complain claim for insurance ..if not than face the consequences...for more details kindly contact me through lawrato