Complaint against father in law for theft

History of case: Divorce filed by husband followed by 498a complaint and arrest has been stayed by High Court. Father in law, wife n her brother committed theft from my rented flat lease on my name when i was in High Court for mediation and took all my belongings FIR u/s 380 lodged against them but police not doing anything as they have been bribed and filed a closure report in court. They are saying that legally she is wife and she has taken her stuff no case of theft is making out. pl suggest how to get my stuff back and punish those criminals. Thanks !

Hi in response to your query I would like to say that your shall file protest Petition against the closure report flied by the police and demand fair investigation. In your case you need to point out how arbitrary they filed the closure report.

LH House, Bangalore