Complaint against father in law for theft

History of case: Divorce filed by husband followed by 498a complaint and arrest has been stayed by High Court. Father in law, wife n her brother committed theft from my rented flat lease on my name when i was in High Court for mediation and took all my belongings FIR u/s 380 lodged against them but police not doing anything as they have been bribed and filed a closure report in court. They are saying that legally she is wife and she has taken her stuff no case of theft is making out. pl suggest how to get my stuff back and punish those criminals. Thanks !

Answers (1)

196 votes

Hi in response to your query I would like to say that your shall file protest Petition against the closure report flied by the police and demand fair investigation. In your case you need to point out how arbitrary they filed the closure report.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles